Call us to discuss some of the tips that can lower your auto insurance premium and provide better coverage.
- High deductible (e.g. $1,000 instead of $500)
- Winter tires discount
- Anti-theft device discount
- Install telematics GPS device discount
- Out-of-town student discount
- Multi-policy (Home and Auto combined policy) discount
- Maintain good “Driving Record”, and “Conviction Free Record”
- Higher Third Party Liability Limits
- Other Optional additional Accident Benefits Coverage
- Report all drivers in the household
- Report rightfully the usage of the vehicle
- Report any special equipment, accessory, or modification of your vehicle
- Ask for coverage extensions like: Waiver of depreciation, Loss of Use, Accident Waiver, etc.