Call us to discuss some of the tips that can lower your home insurance premium and provide better coverage.
- High deductible (e.g. $1,000 instead of $500)
- Protection system (against fire, theft, water) discount
- Multi-policy (Home and Auto combined policy) discount
- New home discount
- Age of Insured discount
- Mortgage free discount
- Non-smoker discount
- Credit scoring discount
- Smoke alarm and Carbon Monoxide Detectors in each floor of the house
- Higher Third Party Liability Limits (or Umbrella liability insurance)
- Report any special activities, rental, or business use
- Schedule valuable items
- Consider “Sewer Backup Coverage”
- Consider “Overland Water / Ground Water Coverage”
- Report any vacancy or un-occupancy of the house.